The highly anticipated Royal Wedding is taking place in London and the ghd global ambassador has predicted which look Meghan will go for!
How will Meghan style her hair for The Royal Wedding? ghd global ambassador Adam Reed shares his predictions.
With the Royal Wedding just a day away, ghd global ambassador Adam Reed predicts the hair look that the future princess will go for on her big day.
Royal Wedding Waves
“I’m predicting a soft tousled wave with a modern accessory, but definitely not a crown!” – says Adam Reed.
“I hope that she is going to go for a loose and sexy hair look. She looks great with a loose wave and that’s how she has been wearing her hair recently so I think that’s what she will probably go for, with the addition of a small accessory as the finishing touch. I’d love to see her wearing a semi-down style, something that is really beautiful with a loose, modern texture.”
Get the Look
To create Royal Waves, ghd global ambassador Adam Reed recommends the ghd earth gold styler (R2550).
- Starting at the back of the head, take an angled section from the top of ear to nape. Place the ghd gold® styler at the root following the angle of the section, close the plates and rotate half a turn towards the head.
- Glide the styler towards the ends, keeping the styler angled downwards.
- Repeat steps to complete back section working upwards to the crown – make sure that when styling both sides, the angle is in towards the nape.
- Repeat the technique on the sides keeping the same angle as the back. When you have reached the top, comb back your hair to reveal your natural parting and repeat the technique.
- Dress using the ghd oval dressing brush (R400) and use ghd final shine spray (R260). Then add an accessory as the finishing touch!
Adam’s hair advice for Meghan; “Stay in your comfort zone!”
“I always advise brides not to use their wedding day as the time to totally change their hair look. If you always wear your hair down, wear it down on your wedding day also, as that is probably how you feel most comfortable and what suits your face. Go for a classic style that when you look back in 20 years’ time you are still happy that you choose that look – nothing too styled or trend-led. Always go for something classic and chic.”